The Toadies at Martin House
Concert April 26th – Let’s Rock
Q: Can I bring chairs? A: Yes, but they will only be allowed on the asphalt areas and not near the stage
Q: Can I bring Kids or Pets? A: Not for this event. Please leave them at home.
Q: What Happens if it rains? A: We’ll watch the Toadies in the rain. If the weather is extremely bad, look here for updates
Q: Where can I park? A: 311 Oakhurst Scenic Drive is the best spot. Check here for more info: bit.ly/mhpark
If you were there last year, you know how epic it is when you combine the power of The Toadies and Martin House. We’re doing it again this year, bigger and better.
This will be a fully amplified, fully badass concert on the brewery’s back doorstep – the downtown skyline and the river as the backdrop, a cold beer in your hand, and Vaden and the gang onstage tearing it up. It’ll be a night to remember.
Included in your ticket price is a souvenir pint glass and 3 beers – plus, we’ll be debuting this year’s Toadies Beer: Bockslider. Come experience this perfect storm of beer, music and local greatness.
- Tickets go on sale Friday, April 3rd at 10 am on Prekindle.com.
- The concert is outside behind the brewery – full amplification and full production
- General Admission doors open at 4 pm, Toadies go onstage at 6 pm
- 21 & up only
- $32 ticket includes 3 beers and a commemorative glass
- $60 VIP ticket includes 4 beers, glass, 3 pm entrance, and meet & greet with the Toadies
- Only 200 VIP tickets will be sold and only VIP ticket holders will be allowed inside the brewery